PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR PUBLICATION IMAGES...
Pegacorn Press is a Brooklyn based feminist, queer, "total-art-freaker" publishing adventure run solely by Caroline Paquita. Formally started in 2011 after nearly fifteen years of self publishing, Paquita uses Risograph stencil duplicators and silkscreening to create unique and affordable publications, most of which are collaborations with fellow artists. Pegacorn Press titles are often shown in exhibitions and included in the collections of museums and libraries worldwide.
Risograph stencil duplicators are machines that are somewhere in between a mimeograph and a copier. If you've ever seen a Chick Tract (those small religious pamphlets) or have been to church and gotten a service program, then you've probably held a piece of Riso printed material before.
Titles are carried and distributed through Last Gasp and can be ordered in bulk through them or from the press directly.
Online shopping can be done via:
Since the fall of 2011, these publications/projects have been released:
1. 2012 Paquita Calendar
2. Womanimalistic #1 (C. Paquita)
3. FUTURE TENSE (featuring eleven different artists from the U.S. + Germany)
4. Late Era Clash #24 (Mike Taylor)
5. FAG SCHOOL #4 (Brontez Purnell)
6. Burn Collector #16 (Al Burian)
7. Womanimalistic #2: Coochie Party (C. Paquita)
8. 2013 Paquita Calendar (C. Paquita)
9. Those Fucking Unicorns (Sy Wagon)
10. Late Era Clash #25 (Mike Taylor)
11. Zine Libs #1+2 (Erick Lyle + C. Paquita)
12. Shelter Raiders (Anna Haifisch)
13. Womanimalistic #3 (C. Paquita)
14. 2014 Paquita Calendar (C. Paquita)
15. Now and Here (Lale Westvind)
16. Cryptozoology (Al Burian)
17. Garden Of The Womanimal (C. Paquita)
18. Late Era Clash #26 (Mike Taylor)
19. Down By The Bay (Aimee Lusty)
20. The Time Is Now (C. Paquita)
21. Other Way (Lale Westvind)
22. The Golden Age of Souvenirs (John Orth)
23. 2015 Paquita Calendar (C. Paquita)
24. The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen by Mike Taylor (Mike Taylor)
25. Primordial Cooch (C. Paquita)
26. Lesbian Lexicon (Editor: Stevie Anntonym)
27. Untitled (Editor: Cold Meat)
28. Late Era Clash #27 (Mike Taylor)
29. Let Go, Let Gaia (C. Paquita)
An ongoing list of all titles, with descriptions, can be found at:
For folks who don't/can't purchase things online, but prefer old fashioned mail order, please email your order after taking a look at the Pegacorn Press Etsy store to see what is currently available. Further arrangements concerning payment, shipping, etc, will be made from that point. carolinepaquita(at)gmail(dot)com
For those who are seeking printing services, Pegacorn Press does not take print jobs, but you can easily find other Riso printers that do via http://issue-press.com/atlas.